Precautions When Functioning The Etelux Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively applied in industries with high necessities for gas purification. Whilst the existing glove box design and style is much more sensible and effortless to work. Nevertheless, the structure inside the glove box is difficult, there are a lot of crucial pieces, and the operation is marginally poor, which may well result in decline to your experimental outcomes. This write-up introduces you how to accurately use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices work the glove box.
Just one. Do the job just before operation:
1. Test if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen ought to be replaced in time. The output stress of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Look at no matter if the vacuum pump is turned on normally.
3. Verify whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II ought to open up just one of them)
4. Check the higher restrict pressure in the environment must be +1, the lessen restrict strain is
5. Look at whether or not oxygen and dew issue are usual (oxygen is beneath .1ppm, dew position is previously mentioned -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the in excess of-bin ought to be in the commonly open up condition
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump ought to be saved on all through procedure procedure.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the tools routine maintenance staff should be notified to run the process, in any other case the water and oxygen purification program will be ruined.
three. Prior to setting up the cycle, verify whether or not the cabinet is in problem or regenerating. As the earlier mentioned stated operations are in progress, it is unquestionably forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns can not be regenerated at the identical time.
A. Before regeneration, assure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.